EVERYONE Banks differently, we try to offer a solution that work's for you.
US BANK ACCOUNT
SunTrust Bank is happy to serve your needs for a U.S. checking account. In order to open an account at SunTrust, they have certain requirements.
To open an account , please take with you, your original passport and UK drivers license. Your driver’s license should have your correct address on it. If it does not, they do need proof of your correct address. Proof of address can be a bank statement from your current bank with name and address printed correctly.
Sun Trust can accommodate persons wishing to open accounts not in person, however they have additional requirements. They will need a letter of reference from your current bank, signed by a bank officer that must state how long you have been a customer, that they have seen your current identification and notated ID type and number and have verified your current address. In addition you should provide a color copy of your passport and Drivers License (all persons on account).
Please also provide them with your home and work/mobile numbers as well as your occupation and employer name.
SunTrust offers several accounts that will meet your needs for your new holiday home.
They have an “Everyday Checking” that requires a $500 minimum daily balance to avoid a $7 monthly maintenance fee. You can visit their website at www.suntrust.com to check out all of their account features and benefits.
Each account does have a mail fee of $5.00 monthly for mailing Internationally. This can be waived after the first statement is mailed and you sign up for online statements. All paperwork will be returned to you once they have all this information. They do request a deposit of $100.00 to start the account.
All accounts come with free online banking and bill pay, which make managing your account from home very easy. All SunTrust Representatives can also be reached via email for ease of communication.
We know that our customers have a choice when it comes to banking. That’s why it’s important to have a real answer when people ask, “Why bank at Regions?”
A bank should be a stable and vital part of your community, not just do business there.
• Regions is guided by sound banking principles and lends to businesses and consumers responsibly.• Our communities benefit from programs like Regions’ “What a Difference a Day Makes,” where our associates volunteer their time to local organizations.
• Regions’ Customer Assistance Program has helped tens of thousands of customers stay in their homes and in their communities.
We always keep in mind that, while life is sometimes complicated, banking shouldn’t be.
• You benefit from Regions’ commitment to simple and safe new technologies, like DepositSmart ATMSM, online account opening and improved Online and Mobile Banking.• Our award-winning regions.com provides easy access to products, services and resources you can use to answer your financial questions and customize your banking experience.
You can always count on your Regions banker to give you sound advice to help get where you’re going in life.
• Businesses can expect more expertise, more help in securing loans and lines of credit and expert advice on their cash flow through a Regions CashCOR analysis.
• Our knowledgeable associates can help you borrow smart and save with the right loan for your situation.• A Personal Savings and Debt Review can help us tailor a plan to meet your individual needs and goals.
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all banking solution. That’s why we work with our customers to find the right answers for their individual needs.
• At Regions, you come first. It’s the way we’ve always done things and it’s how we will keep doing them.• We listen to the needs of our customers and do everything we can to earn not just their business, but their trust too.
• Our customers have been giving Regions the highest customer service scores ever. And we’ll continue to find ways to make our service even better.
Our values guide us in everything we do, motivating us to: Put people first. Do what is right. Reach higher. Focus on your customer. And enjoy life. So when people ask, “Why Regions?,” our answer is simple: Because we offer you stability, an easier way to bank and the expertise and personal service you deserve. By living up to these commitments, Regions is striving to create a better banking experience for all of our customers.